A current Delgado Community College I.D. must be presented to check out any materials.
Students, faculty, administrators, staff, LOUIS card holders from other participating libraries (faculty, staff, graduate students, and undergraduates), and alumni card holders are eligible to borrow materials.
Borrowers are limited to five items per subject at the time of checkout with a maximum of 15 books.
- LOAN PERIODS
Students, staff, alumni, and LOUIS borrowers—
- Books: Two weeks with two renewals providing there is no hold request on the item.
- Circulating Videos: (All Campuses) Two weeks
- Reserved Materials: One or two hours OR one or two days as designated by the instructor. (Reserve materials are located at the Circulation Desk.)
- OVERDUE / LOST CHARGES
No fees/fines are charged for materials not returned by the due date; however, patrons who do not return materials by the date indicated will be considered in poor standing with the Library and will be blocked from additional checkouts of physical resources or from accessing electronic resources off-campus until the overdue materials are returned. Once materials are returned in good condition, the overdue block will be removed from the patron’s account with no fee or fine assessed. Patrons who have lost or damaged materials will be subject to the following replacement fees:
- Replacement fee for books is sixty dollars.
- Replacement fee for videos/audio-visuals is seventy-five dollars
All financial obligations are paid at the Bursar's Office on each campus/site:
City Park: Bursar’s Office, Bldg. 2.
West Bank: Bursar's Office, LaRocca Hall
Sidney Collier: Bursar's Office, Bldg. 3 Rm. 115 (Thursday & Friday)
Materials may be renewed twice if there are no holds on the titles.
Renewals may be made in person at the Circulation Desk on your campus/site or online through the library’s online catalog.