A current Delgado Community College I.D. must be presented to check out any materials.
Students, faculty, administrators, staff, LALINC card holders from other participating libraries (faculty, staff, graduate students and undergraduates) and alumni card holders are eligible to borrow materials.
Borrowers are limited to five items per subject at time of checkout with a maximum of 15 books.
- LOAN PERIODS
Students, staff, alumni, and LALINC borrowers—
- Books: Two weeks with two renewals providing there is no hold request on the item.
- Circulating Videos: (All Campuses) Two weeks
- Reserved Materials: One or two hours OR one or two days as designated by the instructor. (Reserve materials are located at the Circulation Desk.)
- OVERDUE / LOST CHARGES
- Books -- $0.20 per day (weekends and holidays included).
- Videos -- $1.00 per video per day.
- Reserve materials – 1 dollar per hour for in house items. Thirteen dollars per day for one or two day checkouts.
- Maximum fine per item is forty five dollars.
- Replacement fee for books is sixty dollars.
- Replacement fee for videos/audio-visuals is seventy five dollars
Fines for books not returned within fifteen days of the due date automatically convert to a sixty dollar replacement charge.
All financial obligations are paid at the Bursar's Office on each campus/site:
Charity School of Nursing: Bursar's Office, 6th Floor
City Park: Bursar’s Office, Bldg. 2.
West Bank: Bursar's Office, LaRocca Hall
Sidney Collier : Bursar's Office, Bldg. 3 Rm. 115 (Thursday & Friday)
Jefferson: Bursar's Office, A-18 (Tuesday)
Materials may be renewed twice if there are no holds on the titles.
Renewals may be made in person at the Circulation Desk on your campus/site or online through the library’s online catalog.
- Click here for instructions on how to Renew your materials.